At Invertone, we care about all people and are concerned that food is biocompatible for humans. That is why we offer a line of services for the food industry to improve production processes and to ensure quality management during processing and distribution.
How do we activate food?
Through activation, we can modify certain biochemical properties at the atomic level, the effect of which produces noticeable improvements in flavors, textures and shelf life.
This technique can be applied to any step of the food production chain and its distribution, without changing the habits of delivery, storage, shelf placement, etc. All this, without the need to invest in specific equipment, training or maintenance.
tecnica aplica produccion alimentaria
• It increases the organoleptic (taste, texture, odor, color) qualities in all food products, improving their flavors, odors and quality of textures.
• It delay the arrival the arrival of bacterial load in fresh crued , preserved, frozen products and, therefore, to increase the conservation and shelf life of food.
• It increases compatibility with human or animal organisms by obtaining biocompatible foods.
• It reduces the percentage of loss and waste of production and distribution at all stages, from the field or slaughterhouse to the consumer.
• It obtains a commercial differentiation by offering identical products of the same brand and presentation, but with highly improved or superior organoleptic characteristics, even with specific labels.
Some examples of food dynamism
Meat products, The flavor and fibrous texture of meat are substantially improved, the juices are maintained in the fibers and the shelf life increases from 30% to 100%.
The flavor and texture of fruits and vegetables, are improved while the shelf life is extended by 30%.
The organoleptic properties of fish and seafood, increase substantially and the shelf life is extended by 50%.
In soda, the amount of sugar can be reduced by 30% while maintaining the same sweet flavor.
In water, juice and cereals, the organoleptic properties improve substantially.
In raw milk, an integral deactivation of unnatural odors is achieved, caused by the antiparasitics and antibiotics that are present in the milk at the time of delivery at the dairy. Raw material optimization allows for the improvement of the ofpasteurization and sterilization processes.
The separation of the lactose is also achieved with a specific dynamization process. Powdered milk then more easily mixes with water.
For the consumer, the flavors are more natural again ant the shelf lif is extended by 50%.
In cheese, incresed productivity is noted about 10%. Flavors and shelf life extended substantially.
In yogurt, flavors and shelf life increases substantially.
In wine, homogeneity and organoleptic properties are improved.
It is possible to get a very strong acceleration of aging in wooden barrels.
Control of tannins and fruitcan be improved without adding other substances.
In brandies, the organoleptic qualities and sensation of aging in wood are increased substantially very rapidly.